This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Depressive characteristics of adult psychiatric inpatients with a history of multiple versus one or no suicide attempts†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 568–574, June 2009
How to Cite
Gibb, B. E., Andover, M. S. and Miller, I. W. (2009), Depressive characteristics of adult psychiatric inpatients with a history of multiple versus one or no suicide attempts. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 568–574. doi: 10.1002/da.20412
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2007
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD048664
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH44779, MH58866
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.