Differential familial liability of panic disorder and agoraphobia
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 422–434, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Nocon, A., Wittchen, H.-U., Beesdo, K., Brückl, T., Hofler, M., Pfister, H., Zimmermann, P. and Lieb, R. (2008), Differential familial liability of panic disorder and agoraphobia. Depress. Anxiety, 25: 422–434. doi: 10.1002/da.20425
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2006
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01EB9405/6, 01EB 9901/6, EB01016200, 01EB0140, 01EB0440
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: LA1148/1-1, WI2246/1-1, WI 709/7-1, WI 709/8-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.