Is identity per se irrelevant? A contrarian view of self-verification effects
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages E49–E59, February 2009
How to Cite
Gregg, A. P. (2009), Is identity per se irrelevant? A contrarian view of self-verification effects. Depress. Anxiety, 26: E49–E59. doi: 10.1002/da.20428
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.