Which symptoms predict recurrence of depression in women treated with maintenance interpersonal psychotherapy?
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1060–1066, December 2008
How to Cite
Dombrovski, A. Y., Cyranowski, J. M., Mulsant, B. H., Houck, P. R., Buysse, D. J., Andreescu, C., Thase, M. E., Mallinger, A. G. and Frank, E. (2008), Which symptoms predict recurrence of depression in women treated with maintenance interpersonal psychotherapy?. Depress. Anxiety, 25: 1060–1066. doi: 10.1002/da.20467
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2007
- John A. Hartford Foundation. Grant Numbers: MH049115, MH030915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.