Temperament and character traits in major depressive disorder: influence of mood state and recurrence of episodes
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 382–388, April 2009
How to Cite
Nery, F. G., Hatch, J. P., Nicoletti, M. A., Monkul, E. S., Najt, P., Matsuo, K., Cloninger, C. R. and Soares, J. C. (2009), Temperament and character traits in major depressive disorder: influence of mood state and recurrence of episodes. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 382–388. doi: 10.1002/da.20478
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
- MH. Grant Numbers: 01736, 068662
- UTHSCSA GCRC. Grant Number: M01-RR-01346
- Krus Endowed Chair in Psychiatry (UTHSCSA)
- Veterans Administration (VA Merit Review)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (ASFP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.