Functioning and validity of A Computerized Adaptive Test to measure anxiety (A-CAT)
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages E182–E194, December 2008
How to Cite
Becker, J., Fliege, H., Kocalevent, R.-D., Bjorner, J. B., Rose, M., Walter, O. B. and Klapp, B. F. (2008), Functioning and validity of A Computerized Adaptive Test to measure anxiety (A-CAT). Depress. Anxiety, 25: E182–E194. doi: 10.1002/da.20482
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2007
- Department of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Charité Berlin, Humboldt University Hospital, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.