Should OCD leave the anxiety disorders in DSM-V? The case for obsessive compulsive-related disorders
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 317–329, 1 April 2008
How to Cite
Hollander, E., Braun, A. and Simeon, D. (2008), Should OCD leave the anxiety disorders in DSM-V? The case for obsessive compulsive-related disorders. Depress. Anxiety, 25: 317–329. doi: 10.1002/da.20500
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.