This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Gender-specific disruptions in emotion processing in younger adults with depression†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 182–189, February 2009
How to Cite
Wright, S. L., Langenecker, S. A., Deldin, P. J., Rapport, L. J., Nielson, K. A., Kade, A. M., Own, L. S., Akil, H., Young, E. A. and Zubieta, J.-K. (2009), Gender-specific disruptions in emotion processing in younger adults with depression. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 182–189. doi: 10.1002/da.20502
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Rachel Upjohn Clinical Scholars
- NIH. Grant Number: P01 MH 42251
- Depression and Neuropsychology Sections of the Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Department of Psychology, Marquette University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.