Pain interference impacts response to treatment for anxiety disorders
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 222–228, March 2009
How to Cite
Teh, C. F., Morone, N. E., Karp, J. F., Belnap, B. H., Zhu, F., Weiner, D. K. and Rollman, B. L. (2009), Pain interference impacts response to treatment for anxiety disorders. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 222–228. doi: 10.1002/da.20514
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH09421, T32 MH19986
- NIH Roadmap Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Career Development Award Grant. Grant Number: 1KL2RR024154-01)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.