Working with reactant patients: are we prescribing nonadherence?
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 129–134, February 2009
How to Cite
Madsen, J. W., McQuaid, J. R. and Craighead, W. E. (2009), Working with reactant patients: are we prescribing nonadherence?. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 129–134. doi: 10.1002/da.20523
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.