This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Computer-assisted delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders in primary-care settings†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2009 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 235–242, March 2009
How to Cite
Craske, M. G., Rose, R. D., Lang, A., Welch, S. S., Campbell-Sills, L., Sullivan, G., Sherbourne, C., Bystritsky, A., Stein, M. B. and Roy-Byrne, P. P. (2009), Computer-assisted delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders in primary-care settings. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 235–242. doi: 10.1002/da.20542
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: U01 MH070018, U01 MH058915, U01 MH057835, K24 MH64122, UO1 MH057858, U01-MH070022, K24 MH065324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.