This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
High worry severity is associated with poorer acute and maintenance efficacy of antidepressants in late-life depression†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2009 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 266–272, March 2009
How to Cite
Andreescu, C., Lenze, E. J., Mulsant, B. H., Wetherell, J. L., Begley, A. E., Mazumdar, S. and Reynolds, C. F. (2009), High worry severity is associated with poorer acute and maintenance efficacy of antidepressants in late-life depression. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 266–272. doi: 10.1002/da.20544
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: P50 071944, MH 43832
- John A. Hartford Foundation Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) endowment in Geriatric Psychiatry;
- Forest Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Forest Laboratories
- Pfizer Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Differential impact of anxiety symptoms and anxiety disorders on treatment outcome for psychotic depression in the STOP-PD study, Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2014, 55, 5, 1069, , , , , ,
- 4Pharmacogenetic considerations for late life depression therapy, Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology, 2013, 9, 8, 989, , , , ,
- 5Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behavioural therapy for comorbid anxiety and depression in older adults, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2013, 51, 12, 779, ,
- 6Depresión a una edad avanzada: tratamiento basado en la evidencia y nuevos caminos prometedores para la investigación y la práctica clínica, Psiquiatría Biológica, 2012, 19, 4, 116, ,
- 7Integrating Religion and Spirituality Into Treatment for Late-Life Anxiety: Three Case Studies, Cognitive and Behavioral Practice, 2012, 19, 2, 346, , , , ,
- 8Late-life Depression: Evidence-based Treatment and Promising New Directions for Research and Clinical Practice, Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2011, 34, 2, 335, ,
- You have free access to this content11