Evaluating a cognitive behavioral therapy group program for anxious five to seven year old children: a pilot study
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 243–250, March 2009
How to Cite
Monga, S., Young, A. and Owens, M. (2009), Evaluating a cognitive behavioral therapy group program for anxious five to seven year old children: a pilot study. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/da.20551
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- Department of Psychiatry, Hospital for Sick Children
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.