Exploring potential associations of suicidal ideation and ideas of self-harm in patients with congestive heart failure
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 764–768, August 2009
How to Cite
Lossnitzer, N., Müller-Tasch, T., Löwe, B., Zugck, C., Nelles, M., Remppis, A., Haass, M., Rauch, B., Jünger, J., Herzog, W. and Wild, B. (2009), Exploring potential associations of suicidal ideation and ideas of self-harm in patients with congestive heart failure. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 764–768. doi: 10.1002/da.20587
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: FKZ 01GI0205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.