Group cognitive and behavioral treatment for compulsive hoarding: a preliminary trial
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 634–640, July 2009
How to Cite
Muroff, J., Steketee, G., Rasmussen, J., Gibson, A., Bratiotis, C. and Sorrentino, C. (2009), Group cognitive and behavioral treatment for compulsive hoarding: a preliminary trial. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 634–640. doi: 10.1002/da.20591
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.