Supportive psychotherapy for perinatal depression: preliminary data for adherence and response
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2010
How to Cite
Freeman, M. P. and Davis, M. F. (2010), Supportive psychotherapy for perinatal depression: preliminary data for adherence and response. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/da.20596
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- NIMH. Grant Number: K23 MH66265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.