Early onset of obsessive–compulsive disorder and associated comorbidity
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1012–1017, November 2009
How to Cite
Janowitz, D., Grabe, H. J., Ruhrmann, S., Ettelt, S., Buhtz, F., Hochrein, A., Schulze-Rauschenbach, S., Meyer, K., Kraft, S., Ferber, C., Pukrop, R., Freyberger, H. J., Klosterkötter, J., Falkai, P., John, U., Maier, W. and Wagner, M. (2009), Early onset of obsessive–compulsive disorder and associated comorbidity. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 1012–1017. doi: 10.1002/da.20597
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2009
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- The German Ministry for Education, Research and Cultural Affairs
- The Ministry for Social Affairs of the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania;
- The German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01ZZ96030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.