Understanding the co-occurrence of anxiety disorders and chronic pain: state-of-the-art
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 888–901, October 2009
How to Cite
Asmundson, G. J.G. and Katz, J. (2009), Understanding the co-occurrence of anxiety disorders and chronic pain: state-of-the-art. Depress. Anxiety, 26: 888–901. doi: 10.1002/da.20600
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR); Institute of Neurosciences Mental Health and Addiction
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.