The impact of panic-agoraphobic comorbidity on suicidality in hospitalized patients with major depression
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 310–315, March 2010
How to Cite
Brown, L. A., Gaudiano, B. A. and Miller, I. W. (2010), The impact of panic-agoraphobic comorbidity on suicidality in hospitalized patients with major depression. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 310–315. doi: 10.1002/da.20609
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH044778, MH076937
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.