Barriers to treatment seeking for anxiety disorders: initial data on the role of mental health literacy
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2010
How to Cite
Coles, M. E. and Coleman, S. L. (2010), Barriers to treatment seeking for anxiety disorders: initial data on the role of mental health literacy. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 63–71. doi: 10.1002/da.20620
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.