This article is being co-pulished by Depression and Anxiety and The American Psychiatic Association
Culture and the anxiety disorders: recommendations for DSM-V†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 212–229, February 2010
How to Cite
Lewis-Fernández, R., Hinton, D. E., Laria, A. J., Patterson, E. H., Hofmann, S. G., Craske, M. G., Stein, D. J., Asnaani, A. and Liao, B. (2010), Culture and the anxiety disorders: recommendations for DSM-V. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 212–229. doi: 10.1002/da.20647
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.