This article is being co-published by Depression and Anxiety and the American Psychiatric Association.
Specific phobia: a review of DSM-IV specific phobia and preliminary recommendations for DSM-V†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 148–167, February 2010
How to Cite
LeBeau, R. T., Glenn, D., Liao, B., Wittchen, H.-U., Beesdo-Baum, K., Ollendick, T. and Craske, M. G. (2010), Specific phobia: a review of DSM-IV specific phobia and preliminary recommendations for DSM-V. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 148–167. doi: 10.1002/da.20655
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.