Impaired fear inhibition is a biomarker of PTSD but not depression
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 244–251, March 2010
How to Cite
Jovanovic, T., Norrholm, S. D., Blanding, N. Q., Davis, M., Duncan, E., Bradley, B. and Ressler, K. J. (2010), Impaired fear inhibition is a biomarker of PTSD but not depression. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 244–251. doi: 10.1002/da.20663
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH071537
- Emory and Grady Memorial Hospital General Clinical Research Center; NIH National Centers for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01 RR00039
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.