The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years
Interpersonal and social rhythm therapy for adolescents with bipolar disorder: treatment development and results from an open trial†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 457–464, May 2010
How to Cite
Hlastala, S. A., Kotler, J. S., McClellan, J. M. and McCauley, E. A. (2010), Interpersonal and social rhythm therapy for adolescents with bipolar disorder: treatment development and results from an open trial. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 457–464. doi: 10.1002/da.20668
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K23-MH070570
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR00037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.