Peter P. Roy-Byrne reports attending advisory board meetings (Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Solvay Pharmaceuticals). CME-sponsored speaking: CME Education, CMP Media, Imidex, Mass General Academy. In addition, we recieved donations of massage creme from Biotone, Inc., but they had no input into any aspect of the study design
Effectiveness of therapeutic massage for generalized anxiety disorder: a randomized controlled trial†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 441–450, May 2010
How to Cite
Sherman, K. J., Ludman, E. J., Cook, A. J., Hawkes, R. J., Roy-Byrne, P. P., Bentley, S., Brooks, M. Z. and Cherkin, D. C. (2010), Effectiveness of therapeutic massage for generalized anxiety disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 441–450. doi: 10.1002/da.20671
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2009
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Grant Number: R21 AT AT002560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.