The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years.
Retention in depression treatment among ethnic and racial minority groups in the United States†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 485–494, May 2010
How to Cite
Fortuna, L. R., Alegria, M. and Gao, S. (2010), Retention in depression treatment among ethnic and racial minority groups in the United States. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 485–494. doi: 10.1002/da.20685
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
- NIDA. Grant Number: K23DA018715
- NIH. Grant Number: U01MH06220
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: P50 MH073469-02, U01-MH57716, U01-MH60220
- Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research (OBSSR);
- University of Michigan
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 044708
- John W. Alden Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.