The authors report they have no financial relationships within the past 3 years to disclose.
Olfactory reference syndrome: issues for DSM-V†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 592–599, June 2010
How to Cite
Feusner, J. D., Phillips, K. A. and Stein, D. J. (2010), Olfactory reference syndrome: issues for DSM-V. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 592–599. doi: 10.1002/da.20688
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.