ADHD prevalence and association with hoarding behaviors in childhood-onset OCD
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 667–674, July 2010
How to Cite
Sheppard, B., Chavira, D., Azzam, A., Grados, M. A., Umaña, P., Garrido, H. and Mathews, C. A. (2010), ADHD prevalence and association with hoarding behaviors in childhood-onset OCD. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 667–674. doi: 10.1002/da.20691
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- NARSAD. Grant Number: R01 NS048376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.