No conflict of interest was declared.
Conceptual background, development, and preliminary data from the unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 882–890, October 2010
How to Cite
Wilamowska, Z. A., Thompson-Hollands, J., Fairholme, C. P., Ellard, K. K., Farchione, T. J. and Barlow, D. H. (2010), Conceptual background, development, and preliminary data from the unified protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 882–890. doi: 10.1002/da.20735
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.