Fetal growth and the lifetime risk of generalized anxiety disorder
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1066–1072, November 2010
How to Cite
Vasiliadis, H.-M., Buka, S. L., Martin, L. T. and Gilman, S. E. (2010), Fetal growth and the lifetime risk of generalized anxiety disorder. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1002/da.20739
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1MH087544-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.