Paola Rucci has received research support from Forest Research Institute and Fondazione IDEA. Paolo Scocco has served as a speaker for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Eli Lilly and has received honoraria for the teaching of IPT from Lundbeck, Italy. Simona Calugi has no conflict of interest to report. Mario Miniati has received honoraria for teaching from Lundbeck, Italy. Andrea Fagiolini has been a consultant and/or a speaker and/or has received research grants and/or participated in studies supported by Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lundbeck, Eli Lilly, Jannssen, Novartis, Pfizer, Sigma Tau, and Takeda. Giovanni B. Cassano has served as a consultant to Aziende Chimiche Riunite Angelini Francesco (ACRAF), Janssen Cilag, Abiogen Pharma, Pfizer Italy, Essex Italy, Eli Lilly Italy, GlaxoSmithKline, Boerhinger Ingelheim Italy, Sanofi Aventis, Sigma-Tau Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Lundbeck Italy, and Innova Pharma. Ellen Frank has been a consultant and/or a speaker and/or has received research grants and/or participated in studies supported by Servier International, Lundbeck, Forest Research Institute, and Guilford Press.
Treatment-emergent suicidal ideation during 4 months of acute management of unipolar major depression with SSRI pharmacotherapy or interpersonal psychotherapy in a randomized clinical trial†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 303–309, April 2011
How to Cite
Rucci, P., Frank, E., Scocco, P., Calugi, S., Miniati, M., Fagiolini, A. and Cassano, G.B. (2011), Treatment-emergent suicidal ideation during 4 months of acute management of unipolar major depression with SSRI pharmacotherapy or interpersonal psychotherapy in a randomized clinical trial. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 303–309. doi: 10.1002/da.20758
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH65376, MH30915
- Forest Research Institute
- Fondazione IDEA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.