Stefan G. Hofmann is a paid consultant by Schering-Plough. Anu Asnaani and Devon E. Hinton have declared no conflict of interest.
Cultural aspects in social anxiety and social anxiety disorder
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1117–1127, December 2010
How to Cite
Hofmann, S. G., Anu Asnaani, M.A. and Hinton, D. E. (2010), Cultural aspects in social anxiety and social anxiety disorder. Depress. Anxiety, 27: 1117–1127. doi: 10.1002/da.20759
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: 1R01MH078308, R01MH079032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.