The effects of latent variables in the development of comorbidity among common mental disorders
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 29–39, January 2011
How to Cite
Kessler, R. C., Cox, B. J., Green, J. G., Ormel, J., McLaughlin, K. A., Merikangas, K. R., Petukhova, M., Pine, D. S., Russo, L. J., Swendsen, J., Wittchen, H.-U. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2011), The effects of latent variables in the development of comorbidity among common mental disorders. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 29–39. doi: 10.1002/da.20760
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Numbers: R01MH46376, R01-MH070884, R13-MH066849, R01-MH069864, R01-MH077883, U01-MH60220, R01-MH66627, U01MH060220-09S1
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: R01DA012058, R01-DA016558
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Grant Number: 044780
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: FIRCA R03-TW006481
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the John W. Alden Trust
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- NIMH Intramural Research Program
- Canadian Research Chair
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Pfizer Foundation, and the Pan American Health Organization
- Astra Zeneca, BristolMyersSquibb, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Shire, and Wyeth
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.