Dr. Luby has received grant funding from the National Institute of Mental Health and NARSAD. She also receives royalties from Guilford Press for a book on childhood mental disorders. Shannon N. Lenze and Jennifer Pautsch have no conflict of interest.
Parent–child interaction therapy emotion development: a novel treatment for depression in preschool children†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 153–159, February 2011
How to Cite
Lenze, S. N., Pautsch, J. and Luby, J. (2011), Parent–child interaction therapy emotion development: a novel treatment for depression in preschool children. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 153–159. doi: 10.1002/da.20770
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health (Bethesda, MD). Grant Numbers: R34-MH80163, T32DA007261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.