No conflict of interest was declared.
Mediating role of peritraumatic dissociation and depression on post-MVA distress: path analysis†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 218–226, March 2011
How to Cite
Hodgson, R. C. and Webster, R. A. (2011), Mediating role of peritraumatic dissociation and depression on post-MVA distress: path analysis. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 218–226. doi: 10.1002/da.20774
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Incidence and Predictors of Acute Psychological Distress and Dissociation After Motor Vehicle Collision: A Cross-Sectional Study, Journal of Trauma & Dissociation, 2014, 15, 5, 527, , , , , , , , , , , ,