Conflict of interest: Naomi M. Simon: Research grants (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Astra Zeneca, Cephalon, Highland Street Foundation, Forest Laboratories, NARSAD, NIMH, Glaxo SmithKline, Janssen, Lilly, Pfizer, Sepracor, UCB-Pharma), payment for manuscript preparation (Astra Zeneca), payment for the development of educational presentations (Pfizer), Melanie M. Wall: None; Aparna Keshaviah: None; M. Taylor Dryman: None; Nicole J. LeBlanc: None; M. Katherine Shear: Research grants (NIH), support for travel (NIH), and payment for the development of educational materials (ADEC webinar, the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, & the University of Memphis).
Informing the symptom profile of complicated grief†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 118–126, February 2011
How to Cite
Simon, N. M., Wall, M. M., Keshaviah, A., Dryman, M. T., LeBlanc, N. J. and Shear, M. K. (2011), Informing the symptom profile of complicated grief. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 118–126. doi: 10.1002/da.20775
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- Massachusetts General Hospital Claflin Distinguished Scholar Award; National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1R01MH077700; MH60783; MH70741
- Highland Street Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.