Antenatal depression: a rationale for studying exercise
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 234–242, March 2011
How to Cite
Shivakumar, G., Brandon, A. R., Snell, P. G., Santiago-Muñoz, P., Johnson, N. L., Trivedi, M. H. and Freeman, M. P. (2011), Antenatal depression: a rationale for studying exercise. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 234–242. doi: 10.1002/da.20777
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR024982-01
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: 1K23MH085007-02, 5R01MH067692-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.