Dr. Birmaher is a consultant for Schering Plough; serves on the Major Depressive Disorder Regional Advisory Board for Dey Pharma, L.P.; and has and will receive royalties from Random House, Inc., and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. No other authors report any conflicts.
Evidence for successful implementation of exposure and response prevention in a naturalistic group format for pediatric OCD†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 342–348, April 2011
How to Cite
Olino, T. M., Gillo, S., Rowe, D., Palermo, S., Nuhfer, E. C., Birmaher, B. and Gilbert, A. R. (2011), Evidence for successful implementation of exposure and response prevention in a naturalistic group format for pediatric OCD. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 342–348. doi: 10.1002/da.20789
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- NIH and National Center for Resarch Resources. Grant Numbers: T32MH018951, KL2RR024154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.