The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: In the past 36 months, Dr. Kessler has been a consultant for Analysis Group, GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Kaiser Permanente, Merck & Co, Inc., Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis Groupe, Shire US Inc., SRA International, Inc., Takeda Global Research & Development, Transcept Pharmaceuticals Inc., Wellness and Prevention, Inc., and Wyeth-Ayerst; has served on advisory boards for Eli Lilly & Company, Mindsite, and Wyeth-Ayerst; and has had research support for his epidemiological studies from Analysis Group Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Company, EPI-Q, Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis Groupe, and Shire US, Inc. He owns stock in Datastat, Inc. The remaining authors, Katie A. McLaughlin, Patricia Berglund, Michael J. Gruber, Nancy A. Sampson, Alan M. Zaslavsky, report nothing to disclose.
Recovery from PTSD following Hurricane Katrina†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 439–446, June 2011
How to Cite
McLaughlin, K. A., Berglund, P., Gruber, M. J., Kessler, R. C., Sampson, N. A. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2011), Recovery from PTSD following Hurricane Katrina. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 439–446. doi: 10.1002/da.20790
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH070884-01A2, R01 MH081832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.