Affect intensity and lability: the role of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in borderline personality disorder
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 393–399, May 2011
How to Cite
Marshall-Berenz, E. C., Morrison, J. A., Schumacher, J. A. and Coffey, S. F. (2011), Affect intensity and lability: the role of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in borderline personality disorder. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 393–399. doi: 10.1002/da.20798
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH069627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.