The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years
Honorable Mention: Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 202–209, March 2011
How to Cite
Andreescu, C., Gross, J. J., Lenze, E., Edelman, K. D., Snyder, S., Tanase, C. and Aizenstein, H. (2011), Altered cerebral blood flow patterns associated with pathologic worry in the elderly. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 202–209. doi: 10.1002/da.20799
Conflict of Interest: Eric J. Lenze has received research support from OrthoMcNeill, Novartis, and Forest Pharmaceuticals. Howard Aizenstein has received research support from Novartis. Carmen Andreescu, James J. Gross, Costin Tanase, Kathreen Dunfee Edelman, Sara Snyder have no conflict of interest to report.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH086680, MH076079, MH070547
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- The John A. Hartford Foundation Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry from the University of Pittsburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.