The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years
Honorable Mention: Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award
Trait anxiety modulates anterior cingulate activation to threat interference†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 194–201, March 2011
How to Cite
Klumpp, H., Ho, S. S., Taylor, S. F., Phan, K. L., Abelson, J. L. and Liberzon, I. (2011), Trait anxiety modulates anterior cingulate activation to threat interference. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 194–201. doi: 10.1002/da.20802
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R24MH075999
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR024 986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.