The epidemiology of specific phobia and subthreshold fear subtypes in a community-based sample of older adults
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 456–463, June 2011
How to Cite
Grenier, S., Schuurmans, J., Goldfarb, M., Préville, M., Boyer, R., O'Connor, K., Potvin, O., Hudon, C. and Scientific committee of the ESA study (2011), The epidemiology of specific phobia and subthreshold fear subtypes in a community-based sample of older adults. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 456–463. doi: 10.1002/da.20812
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 200403MOP
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.