Potential impact of trauma on the ability to prevent depression among low-income mothers
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 478–484, June 2011
How to Cite
Silverstein, M., Feinberg, E., Cabral, H., Linhart, Y. D., Sandler, J., Hegel, M., Appugliese, D. P. and Beardslee, W. (2011), Potential impact of trauma on the ability to prevent depression among low-income mothers. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 478–484. doi: 10.1002/da.20817
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R03HD058075
- Hood Foundation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K23MH074079
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: K23NR010588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.