Risk indicators of anxiety throughout adolescence: The TRAILS study
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 485–494, June 2011
How to Cite
van Oort, F. V. A., Greaves-Lord, K., Ormel, J., Verhulst, F. C. and Huizink, A. C. (2011), Risk indicators of anxiety throughout adolescence: The TRAILS study. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 485–494. doi: 10.1002/da.20818
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: GB-MW 940-38-011, 100-001-004, 60-60600-98-018, 60-60600-97-118, 261-98-710, GB-MaGW 480-01-006, GB-MaGW 480-07-001, GB-MaGW 457-03-018, GB-MaGW 452-04-314, GB-MaGW 452-06-004, 175.010.2003.005
- Sophia Foundation for Medical Research
- The Dutch Ministry of Justice (WODC)
- European Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.