The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: Michael W. Otto receives current consultant and research support from Schering-Plough, and received royalties in the last year for use of the SIGH-A from Lilly. The remaining authors, R. Kathryn McHugh and Jessica L. Rasmussen, report no conflict of interest.
Comprehension of self-report evidence-based measures of anxiety†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 607–614, July 2011
How to Cite
McHugh, R. K., Rasmussen, J. L. and Otto, M. W. (2011), Comprehension of self-report evidence-based measures of anxiety. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 607–614. doi: 10.1002/da.20827
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.