No conflict of interest was declared.
Olfactory identification and discrimination in obsessive-compulsive disorder†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 932–940, 3 October 2011
How to Cite
Segalàs, C., Labad, J., Alonso, P., Real, E., Subirà, M., Bueno, B., Jiménez-Murcia, S. and Menchón, J. M. (2011), Olfactory identification and discrimination in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 932–940. doi: 10.1002/da.20836
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Fundació la Marató TV3. Grant Number: 010210
- Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca. Grant Number: 2005 FI 00738
- Instituto de Salud Carlos (III); European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-215839–2007
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias de la Seguridad Social. Grant Numbers: FIS PI071029, FIS PI071044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.