Differences in the determinants of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression after a mass traumatic event
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 666–675, August 2011
How to Cite
Tracy, M., Norris, F. H. and Galea, S. (2011), Differences in the determinants of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression after a mass traumatic event. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 666–675. doi: 10.1002/da.20838
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- NIMH5. Grant Number: P60 MH082598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!