ARE CONSUMERS OF INTERNET HEALTH INFORMATION “CYBERCHONDRIACS”? CHARACTERISTICS OF 24,965 USERS OF A DEPRESSION SCREENING SITE
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 71–77, January 2012
How to Cite
Leykin, Y., Muñoz, R. F. and Contreras, O. (2012), ARE CONSUMERS OF INTERNET HEALTH INFORMATION “CYBERCHONDRIACS”? CHARACTERISTICS OF 24,965 USERS OF A DEPRESSION SCREENING SITE. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 71–77. doi: 10.1002/da.20848
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Seed Grant, University of California Committee on Latino Research
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: T32 MH19391, 5K08MH091501
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.