Obsessions in normality and psychopathology
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 870–875, 3 October 2011
How to Cite
Blom, R. M., Hagestein-de Bruijn, C., de Graaf, R., ten Have, M. and Denys, D. A. (2011), Obsessions in normality and psychopathology. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 870–875. doi: 10.1002/da.20853
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport of the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.